Casa Santa Isabel Ibogaine Treatment in Mexico
Treatment of opiate dependency, alcohol abuse, as well as many other addictive behaviors. Casa Santa Isabel can greatly improve your chances of leaving addictions in the past. Our clinic was created to provide guests with a holistic and proven alternative to traditional therapies. We welcome you to experience Ibogaine at our luxury facility in Rosarito Beach, Mexico. All inclusive resort style amenities. Professional and caring staff. Affordable prices starting at $7,000 USD. Located 20 minutes south of San Diego, California. Round trip transportation available from San Diego, Los Angeles and surrounding airports.
Why chose our Ibogaine treatment over conventional drug and detox treatments?
Research has proven that a single dose of Ibogaine can significantly end withdrawal symptoms as well as cravings and significantly reduce addictive behaviors. Conventional methods are simply incapable of providing anything close.
Conventional treatment centers have switched from Methadone to Suboxone. The problem with Suboxone is that it causes Anhedonia, which is the inability to experience pleasure from activities that used to be enjoyable, such as exercise, hobbies and music.
No conventional method is capable of ending cravings as fast as Ibogaine. This is the primary reason of relapse and the low success rate of conventional rehab methods.
Ibogaine HCL is able to alleviate opiate withdrawal symptoms from the very first dose, and within 2-4 hours withdrawals are gone.
Ibogaine is a natural compound that is extracted from plant root sources, unlike various synthetic medications like Suboxone that are highly addictive and toxic.
Due to the non-addictive nature of Ibogaine, there is no potential for abuse.
Experience Ibogaine Treatment
Close to home
WHY CASA SANTA ISABEL?
Ibogaine administered on site with 24 hour doctor supervision.
Our Ibogaine supply is independently lab tested to insure quality and purity.
Immerse yourself in a luxurious spa like environment.
Our facility is located less than 30 minutes from San Diego, California
We are fully licensed and accredited by local, state, and federal regulatory boards.
We provide you with a full staff including nurses, concierge, cook, psychologist, and shaman.
We encourage potential patients to do their research when considering a clinic.
Casa Santa Isabel strives to be your best option…
- Safety is our number one priority
- Ibogaine is relatively safe when administered by professionals in a clinical setting. Before any treatment is started, patients undergo a physical exam including extensive lab work and an ECG. The results are closely reviewed by our doctor. After passing our physical, the likelihood of experiencing negative effects during Ibogaine treatment is extremely small. However, we are fully equipped to handle life threatening emergencies on the spot. We pride ourselves on the expertise of our staff and our state of the art medical equipment.
- Our Ibogaine is legally imported and independently tested for purity
- Ibogaine is cultivated in West Africa and only a few suppliers have the appropriate qualifications to process and export pure Ibogaine HCL. In addition to only purchasing from highly reputable sources, we take it a step further and independently test each and every batch we receive. Unlike many other clinics, we are licensed by the federal government to import Ibogaine. The fact that Ibogaine is legal in Mexico does not make it legal to import or administer for clinical use without authorization. We have gone out of our way to obtain the necessary permits from both customs and the health administration. This allows us to obtain the highest quality medication for our patients.
- On site treatment
- We are a fully licensed clinic and this allows us to safely provide Ibogaine treatment on site. The vast majority of clinics do not have a medical license and illegally administer Ibogaine on their premises. Other unlicensed centers transport their customers to a private hospital for treatment, usually requiring a 2 day stay in a small hospital bed before being returned to their facility. Patients at Casa Santa Isabel remain in the comfort of our amazing retreat throughout the entire recovery process. This allows us to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
- Complete care
- At Casa Santa Isabel we understand that you or your loved one is going through a trying time. We do our best to make the rehabilitation experience as enjoyable as possible. All Ibogaine clinics offer Ibogaine treatment… we offer a complete experience by incorporating body, mind and soul. Body: The Casa Santa Isabel medical staff ensures the health and wellbeing of patients. Our goal is for you to return home much healthier than when you arrived. Mind: Our psychological department is among the best in US and Latin America, giving our patients constant care during their stay and offering aftercare referrals if necessary. Soul: We believe that your rehabilitation success is amplified by clearing away any negative energy accumulated during your addiction. Spiritual cleansing is offered before, during and after treatment. Our shaman will treat you to an authentic Mayan temazcal ceremony in our sweat lodge. Meditation and yoga workshops allow our patients to gain inner peace during their journey to recovery. We offer a custom built saltwater jacuzzi and a sauna to encourage relaxation. Healthy gourmet meals and snacks are prepared fresh on location. All guest rooms are private and accessible only by individual patients and staff. Our location was specifically chosen for its positive energy and stunning views to help our patients connect with themselves and nature.
- Our facility was created to provide the highest quality care at an affordable price. We employ an experienced staff who genuinely care about the success of patients. Our furnishing and medical equipment are constantly updated for comfort and safety. The location is private, serene and close to the United States. Casa Santa Isabel is rich in warmth and amenities that you won’t find at any other Ibogaine clinic. All for the same or lower cost than our colleagues.
- We understand your struggle
- Casa Santa Isabel exists because we know how hard is it to find proper care. The founders have personal experience with addiction and rehabilitation. We understand that the journey to recovery can be terrifying, and at times it feels like the pain of addiction is more bearable than seeking treatment. We want to assure you that we are on your side and we will try our best to get you through the woods and back on track.
What is ibogaine therapy?
Ibogaine is used therapeutically for several indications, particularly detoxification from opiates. It has been shown to decrease the self-administration of stimulants, opiates, and alcohol, as well as significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms from opiates after a single treatment. Other research shows a reduction of developed tolerance to opiates and alcohol and a significant decrease in cravings for an extended period of time after treatment. Click here …
Videos from Casa Santa Isabel
See what people are saying about us
Ibogaine News & Articles
- Ibogaine for Opioid Withdrawal
Ibogaine as a holistic approach to drug rehabilitation has been gaining popularity in certain countries around the world. In recent years Ibogaine treatment centers in Mexico and Canada have been in high demand with patients from the United States. No surprise given the impressive success rate of Ibogaine. Even a few states in the US have started to consider legalizing its controlled usage.
The administration of Ibogaine outside of a clinical setting is strongly discouraged as cardiac issues may arise. Those who consider purchasing ibogaine and self-administering are taking a risk that is greatly reduced when administered by professionals in a well-equipped facility.
Click here to read the full article: https://www.pharmacy.umn.edu/degrees-and-programs/postgraduate-pharmacy-residency-program/news-events-and-publications/curbside-consult-volume-16-issue-3-third-quarter-2018/ibogaine-opioid-withdrawal
- The Multibillion-Dollar Opioid Crisis Has a Plant Medicine Solution
In “The Multibillion-Dollar Opioid Crisis Has a Plant Medicine Solution,” it’s easy to forget that author Omri Wallach isn’t referring to the US, and it’s raging opioid crisis. Rather, Wallach is commenting on Canada, a country that for most around the world has a reputation for stability and order. But that Canadian calmness is no match for opioid addiction, which has positioned alternative drug rehabilitation front and center in this northern country.
Taking a chapter out of ibogaine treatment in Mexico and the great strides this psychedelic substance has made with opioid, methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin rehabilitation, Wallach details some novel moves the Canadian private sector is taking to be an eventual global example of the application of ibogaine as a verifiable treatment. The most promising news, however, is not that ibogaine is finally being considered as one of the premier alternative drug rehabilitation psychedelics. Rather, the Canadian government is also coming along to the idea that making a dent in curbing a death toll that took 4,460 Canadian lives in 2018 can be achieved with alternatives to the norm.
- Could ibogaine offer a revolutionary long-term solution to addiction?
The United States and many other countries worldwide have been completely ravaged by the opioid crisis. While the World Health Organization reports that roughly 3.3 million people die yearly from alcohol addiction, a staggering 31 million people suffer from substance use disorders. And the root cause of these disorders are psychological and emotional in nature. Deep-seated traumas are common with not only opioid addiction, but heroin addiction, methamphetamine, and cocaine, among others. Fentanyl is a powerful, synthetic opioid and hundreds of millions are spent each year in costly fentanyl detox.
As this informative article, “Could ibogaine offer a revolutionary long-term solution to addiction?” from HealthEuropa, details, researchers are beginning to understand better how alternative drug rehabilitation, especially with ibogaine is different, and in many cases superior to what many have been engaged in up to now. Ibogaine was (and still is) used in religious Bwiti ceremonies by the Punu and Mitsogo people in Gabon and Cameroon. It takes the user on a journey, confronting some of their most painful and regrettable decisions, and pinpoints the root causes of said decisions. The journey is far from enjoyable, but valuable and leaving the user in many cases not seeking to self-medicate afterward.
Read the full article here: https://www.healtheuropa.eu/could-ibogaine-offer-a-revolutionary-long-term-solution-to-addiction/100635/
- Iboga in 2020: Why Now Is The Time To Embrace Oneirogenics
Heroin rehabilitation, weening yourself off cocaine, opioid addiction, these are heavy issues that most societies have had a lot of experience with. The problem – said experience has not resulted in great treatment. For numerous reasons, most treatment for drug addiction rests on the use of pharmeceutical drugs and treating patients in a very hierarchical fashion. Levels of addiction are defined, and the correspinding cocktail of drugs is subsequently assigned.
The results have not been great, and as “Iboga in 2020: Why Now Is The Time To Embrace Oneirogenics” rightly points out – oneirogenics is poised for a big breakthrough moving forward. An oneirogneic state is achieved via high-doses of psychedelic substances such as ibogaine. Ibogaine treatment in Mexico for folks with a range of additions has been lauded as a revolutionary step forward, and ibogaine has proved successful in taking patients back through their formative years and painful moments that have resulted in a current addiction. By confronting the difficult, ibogaine hits at the root of the addiction or psychiatric state, thus giving treatment practitioners much more to work with than simply states of mind with little context.
Read the full article here: https://tabularasaretreat.com/iboga-in-2020-why-now-is-the-time-to-embrace-oneirogenics/
- How Ibogaine Can Help with the Opioid Crisis
Juliana was like many other addicts. Heroin rehabilitation was part of a never-ending cycle of breaking her addiction, only to see it return weeks or months later. She had heard of ibogaine treatment in Mexico and throughout Latin America and Europe but naturally had her doubts. It wasn’t until her mother and a close friend’s support led her to a clinic where she received ibogaine treatment for the first time.
Adaam James Levin-Areddy takes us through Juliana’s journey in “How Ibogaine Can Help with the Opioid Crisis,” eventually leading us to the future of ibogaine treatment strategies for everything from heroin to fentanyl detox. While there have not been any double-blind, randomized clinical trials with ibogaine yet, a vast majority of those that have been surveyed, post-treatment, have experienced relapses at a lower frequency. However, convincing pharmaceutical companies to jump on board without a clinical trial will certainly be a challenge. But if Juliana’s story is any indication of the efficacy of this naturally occurring substance, people should and will continue to pay attention.
Read the full article here: https://doubleblindmag.com/ibogaine-opioid-crisis-juliana-mulligan/