Casa Santa Isabel Ibogaine Treatment in Mexico
Treatment of opiate dependency, alcohol abuse, as well as many other addictive behaviors. Casa Santa Isabel can greatly improve your chances of leaving addictions in the past. Our clinic was created to provide guests with a holistic and proven alternative to traditional therapies. We welcome you to experience Ibogaine at our luxury facility in Rosarito Beach, Mexico. All inclusive resort style amenities with a professional and caring staff. Located 20 minutes south of San Diego, California. Round trip transportation available from San Diego, Los Angeles and surrounding airports.
Thinking about coming? Call us to schedule a tour of our facility, or if you would like, take a virtual tour now.
Why choose our Ibogaine treatment over conventional drug and detox treatments?
Research has proven that a single dose of Ibogaine can significantly end withdrawal symptoms as well as cravings and significantly reduce addictive behaviors. Conventional methods are simply incapable of providing anything close.
Conventional treatment centers have switched from Methadone to Suboxone. The problem with Suboxone is that it causes Anhedonia, which is the inability to experience pleasure from activities that used to be enjoyable, such as exercise, hobbies and music.
No conventional method is capable of ending cravings as fast as Ibogaine. This is the primary reason of relapse and the low success rate of conventional methods.
Ibogaine HCL is able to alleviate opiate withdrawal symptoms from the very first dose, and within 2-4 hours withdrawals are gone.
Ibogaine is a natural compound that is extracted from plant root sources, unlike various synthetic medications like Suboxone that are highly addictive and toxic.
Due to the non-addictive nature of Ibogaine, there is no potential for abuse.
NAD+ IV Therapy
Casa Santa Isabel Ibogaine Clinic now offers NAD+ IV therapy.
Studies have shown that NAD+ can aid in the regeneration of opiate receptors, reducing cravings and softening the effects of withdrawals. This can lead to reduced substance dependence and faster addiction recovery.
Whether you’re battling a chronic condition or just want to improve your body’s performance and your overall feeling of wellness, we can help. Our NAD+ infusions are 100% safe and natural.
NAD+ treatments are not included in the standard package. Please ask about pricing.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) sessions are included with all treatment programs. Oxygen is essential for cellular repair and regeneration. The increased oxygen levels during HBOT accelerate the healing of tissues and organs damaged by substance abuse, supporting the overall recovery process.
HBOT therapy prior to receiving ibogaine can help reduce cravings, withdrawal symptoms and stress. It can also help relieve anxiety and enhance mood. After ibogaine, this therapy promotes cellular healing and enhances the body’s natural detoxification processes. Many patients report an overall feeling of wellbeing and increased cognitive function following their sessions.
We are proud to offer this innovative therapy to our patients. In house, in the comfort of our facility. Take advantage of HBOT at Casa Santa Isabel.
The standard package includes the use of the chamber once a day and is subject to availability.
Ozone therapy is a holistic and natural treatment to treat many ailments. We offer this treatment to help in your overall health and recuperation. Ozone therapy…
Aids in metabolism
Stimulates your cell’s powerhouse (mitochondria) to produce more energy
Eliminates pollutants and toxins
Boosts the immune system. Ozone’s third molecule attaches to viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus limiting its effects while leaving human body cells unharmed
Improves cellular oxygenation and blood flow
Reduces inflammation and accelerates wound healing
Ozone treatments are not included in the standard package. Please ask about pricing.
Experience Ibogaine Treatment
Close to home
WHY CASA SANTA ISABEL IBOGAINE CLINIC?
Ibogaine administered on site with 24-hour medical supervision. On-site lab testing for real time results. ACLS equipped
Our Ibogaine supply is independently lab tested to insure quality and purity. We also test and verify in house.
Immerse yourself in a luxurious spa like environment; spacious cedar sauna, jacuzzi, large outdoor spaces, and gym.
Our facility is located less than 15 minutes from San Diego, California.
We are fully licensed and accredited by local, state, and federal regulatory boards.
We provide you with a full staff including nurses, administration , psychologist, and shaman.
We encourage potential patients to do their research when considering a clinic.
Casa Santa Isabel Ibogaine Clinic strives to be your best option…
- Safety is our number one priority
- Ibogaine is relatively safe when administered by professionals in a clinical setting. Before any treatment is started, patients undergo a physical exam including extensive lab work and an ECG. The results are closely reviewed by our staff of doctors. After passing our physical, the likelihood of experiencing negative effects during Ibogaine treatment is extremely rare. However, we are fully equipped to handle life threatening emergencies on the spot. We pride ourselves on the expertise of our staff and our state of the art medical equipment.
- On-site lab for immediate blood work. Our state of art lab can deliver results to our staff in minutes for the most up to date status on your health.
- Our Ibogaine is legally imported and independently tested for purity
- Ibogaine is cultivated in West Africa and only a few suppliers have the appropriate qualifications to process and export pure Ibogaine HCL. In addition to only purchasing from highly reputable sources, we take it a step further and independently test each and every batch we receive. Unlike many other clinics, we are licensed by the federal government to import Ibogaine. The fact that Ibogaine is legal in Mexico does not make it legal to import or administer for clinical use without authorization. We have gone out of our way to obtain the necessary import permits. This allows us to obtain the highest quality medication for our patients.
- On site treatment
- We are a fully licensed clinic and this allows us to safely provide Ibogaine treatment on site. The vast majority of clinics do not have a medical license and illegally administer Ibogaine on their premises. Other unlicensed centers transport their customers to a private hospital for treatment, usually requiring a 2 day stay in a small hospital bed before being returned to their facility. Patients at Casa Santa Isabel remain in the comfort of our amazing retreat throughout the entire recovery process. This allows us to ensure your safety and well-being.
- Complete care
- At Casa Santa Isabel we understand that you or your loved one is going through a trying time. We do our best to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. All Ibogaine clinics offer Ibogaine treatment… we offer a complete experience by incorporating body, mind and soul. Body: The Casa Santa Isabel medical staff ensures the health and well-being of patients. Our goal is for you to return home much healthier than when you arrived. Mind: Our top-notch psychologists are experienced in addiction treatment and spiritual growth, giving our patients constant care during their stay and offering aftercare referrals if necessary. Soul: We believe that your success is amplified by clearing away any negative energy accumulated during your addiction. Spiritual cleansing is offered before, during and after treatment. We offer a custom built jacuzzi and a sauna to encourage relaxation. Healthy meals and snacks are prepared fresh daily. All guest rooms are private and accessible only by individual patients and staff. Our location was specifically chosen for its positive energy and stunning views to help our patients connect with themselves and nature.
- Our facility was created to provide the highest quality care at an affordable price. We employ an experienced staff who genuinely care about the success of patients. Our furnishing and medical equipment are periodically updated for comfort and safety. The location is private, serene and close to the United States. Casa Santa Isabel is rich in warmth and amenities that you won’t find at any other clinic. All for the same or lower cost than our colleagues.
- We understand your struggle
- Casa Santa Isabel exists because we know how hard is it to find proper care. We understand that the journey to recovery can be terrifying, and at times it feels like the pain of addiction is more bearable than seeking treatment. We want to assure you that we are on your side and we will try our best to get you through the woods and back on track.
What is ibogaine therapy?
Ibogaine is used therapeutically for several indications, particularly detoxification from opiates. It has been shown to decrease the self-administration of stimulants, opiates, and alcohol, as well as significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms from opiates after a single treatment. Other research shows a reduction of developed tolerance to opiates and alcohol and a significant decrease in cravings for an extended period of time after treatment. Click here …