Casa Santa Isabel Ibogaine Treatment in Mexico
Treatment of opiate dependency, alcohol abuse, as well as many other addictive behaviors. Casa Santa Isabel can greatly improve your chances of leaving addictions in the past. Our clinic was created to provide guests with a holistic and proven alternative to traditional therapies. We welcome you to experience Ibogaine at our luxury facility in Rosarito Beach, Mexico. All inclusive resort style amenities. Professional and caring staff. Affordable prices starting at $7,500 USD. Located 20 minutes south of San Diego, California. Round trip transportation available from San Diego, Los Angeles and surrounding airports.
Why chose our Ibogaine treatment over conventional drug and detox treatments?
Research has proven that a single dose of Ibogaine can significantly end withdrawal symptoms as well as cravings and significantly reduce addictive behaviors. Conventional methods are simply incapable of providing anything close.
Conventional treatment centers have switched from Methadone to Suboxone. The problem with Suboxone is that it causes Anhedonia, which is the inability to experience pleasure from activities that used to be enjoyable, such as exercise, hobbies and music.
No conventional method is capable of ending cravings as fast as Ibogaine. This is the primary reason of relapse and the low success rate of conventional rehab methods.
Ibogaine HCL is able to alleviate opiate withdrawal symptoms from the very first dose, and within 2-4 hours withdrawals are gone.
Ibogaine is a natural compound that is extracted from plant root sources, unlike various synthetic medications like Suboxone that are highly addictive and toxic.
Due to the non-addictive nature of Ibogaine, there is no potential for abuse.
Experience Ibogaine Treatment
Close to home
WHY CASA SANTA ISABEL?
Ibogaine administered on site with 24-hour medical supervision.
Our Ibogaine supply is independently lab tested to insure quality and purity.
Immerse yourself in a luxurious spa like environment.
Our facility is located less than 30 minutes from San Diego, California
We are fully licensed and accredited by local, state, and federal regulatory boards.
We provide you with a full staff including nurses, cook, psychologist, and shaman.
We encourage potential patients to do their research when considering a clinic.
Casa Santa Isabel strives to be your best option…
- Safety is our number one priority
- Ibogaine is relatively safe when administered by professionals in a clinical setting. Before any treatment is started, patients undergo a physical exam including extensive lab work and an ECG. The results are closely reviewed by our doctor. After passing our physical, the likelihood of experiencing negative effects during Ibogaine treatment is extremely small. However, we are fully equipped to handle life threatening emergencies on the spot. We pride ourselves on the expertise of our staff and our state of the art medical equipment.
- On-site lab for immediate blood work. Our state of art lab can deliver results to our staff in minutes for the most up to date status on your health.
- Our Ibogaine is legally imported and independently tested for purity
- Ibogaine is cultivated in West Africa and only a few suppliers have the appropriate qualifications to process and export pure Ibogaine HCL. In addition to only purchasing from highly reputable sources, we take it a step further and independently test each and every batch we receive. Unlike many other clinics, we are licensed by the federal government to import Ibogaine. The fact that Ibogaine is legal in Mexico does not make it legal to import or administer for clinical use without authorization. We have gone out of our way to obtain the necessary permits from both customs and the health administration. This allows us to obtain the highest quality medication for our patients.
- On site treatment
- We are a fully licensed clinic and this allows us to safely provide Ibogaine treatment on site. The vast majority of clinics do not have a medical license and illegally administer Ibogaine on their premises. Other unlicensed centers transport their customers to a private hospital for treatment, usually requiring a 2 day stay in a small hospital bed before being returned to their facility. Patients at Casa Santa Isabel remain in the comfort of our amazing retreat throughout the entire recovery process. This allows us to ensure your safety and well-being.
- Complete care
- At Casa Santa Isabel we understand that you or your loved one is going through a trying time. We do our best to make the rehabilitation experience as enjoyable as possible. All Ibogaine clinics offer Ibogaine treatment… we offer a complete experience by incorporating body, mind and soul. Body: The Casa Santa Isabel medical staff ensures the health and well-being of patients. Our goal is for you to return home much healthier than when you arrived. Mind: Our top-notch psychologists are experienced in addiction treatment and spiritual growth, giving our patients constant care during their stay and offering aftercare referrals if necessary. Soul: We believe that your rehabilitation success is amplified by clearing away any negative energy accumulated during your addiction. Spiritual cleansing is offered before, during and after treatment. Our shaman will treat you to an authentic Meso-American temazcal ceremony in our sweat lodge. Meditation and yoga workshops allow our patients to gain inner peace during their journey to recovery. We offer a custom built jacuzzi and a sauna to encourage relaxation. Healthy meals and snacks are prepared fresh on location. All guest rooms are private and accessible only by individual patients and staff. Our location was specifically chosen for its positive energy and stunning views to help our patients connect with themselves and nature.
- Our facility was created to provide the highest quality care at an affordable price. We employ an experienced staff who genuinely care about the success of patients. Our furnishing and medical equipment are periodically updated for comfort and safety. The location is private, serene and close to the United States. Casa Santa Isabel is rich in warmth and amenities that you won’t find at any other Ibogaine clinic. All for the same or lower cost than our colleagues.
- We understand your struggle
- Casa Santa Isabel exists because we know how hard is it to find proper care. The founders have personal experience with addiction and rehabilitation. We understand that the journey to recovery can be terrifying, and at times it feels like the pain of addiction is more bearable than seeking treatment. We want to assure you that we are on your side and we will try our best to get you through the woods and back on track.
What is ibogaine therapy?
Ibogaine is used therapeutically for several indications, particularly detoxification from opiates. It has been shown to decrease the self-administration of stimulants, opiates, and alcohol, as well as significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms from opiates after a single treatment. Other research shows a reduction of developed tolerance to opiates and alcohol and a significant decrease in cravings for an extended period of time after treatment. Click here …
Videos from Casa Santa Isabel
See what people are saying about us
Ibogaine News & Articles
- Psychedelic Drug Attracts Corporate Attention
n the United States, over 2 million Americans suffered from opioid addiction in 2018. With relapse rates of traditional rehabilitative models averaging at about 50%, companies have positioned themselves within the psychedelic drug sector to bring a different therapeutic approach.
Companies such as ATAI Sciences and DemeRx are investigating ibogaine, a natural extract found in western Central Africa that has proven effective in reducing opioid withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Researchers also found that the same substance lessens depression that accompanies addiction. Despite the positive effects, ibogaine continues to be classified as a Schedule 1 drug not allowed for medical use in the United States. Regardless of the status, researchers continue to study precisely how ibogaine affects the brain and delivers relief to those suffering from addiction. It is believed that ibogaine affects neurotransmitter systems, including serotonin, NMDA, and opioid receptors.
- Ibogaine Attracts Addiction Research
Researchers continue to examine the therapeutic properties of ibogaine as it proves effective in addiction rehabilitation. Countries such as New Zealand, Brazil, and South Africa allow it for medical use. In the United States, ibogaine is a Schedule 1 substance, which means it is not approved for medical use.
Ibogaine is an indole alkaloid produced by the Taberna iboga shrub native to West Africa. Traditionally, consumers used the substance to reduce fever, boost sexual arousal, and improve health. Specifically, it has been found to bring on a psychedelic experience in larger doses, while decreasing opioid withdrawal symptoms and disrupting cravings. Researchers have also shown it to be effective in combatting depression and alcohol abuse. Like with all drugs, care must be exercised when using ibogaine. It has been found to potentially cause paralysis, heart or pulmonary failure, and seizures in rare cases.
Read the full article here: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/ibogaine-for-addicition
- The Promise of Ibogaine
Traditional rehabilitative models are failing to deliver results to those trying to beat chronic drug abuse. Some are hailing the increasing popular extract ibogaine for its suppressive effects on withdrawal symptoms and ultimately, addiction.
Ibogaine, derived from a central west African shrub, is a psychedelic drug that has proven effective in treating alcohol, heroin, and opioid addiction in treatment centers worldwide. Scientists continue to study ibogaine to unlock its therapeutic power. One theory researchers have for ibogaine’s effectiveness is that it may increase brain neuron growth and plasticity, which is the brain’s ability to remodel itself. While human clinical trials are underway and pharmaceutical companies and government agencies worldwide continue to investigate ibogaine’s seemingly anti-addiction properties, some U.S. military veterans have found relief using the psychedelic drug.
Read the full article here: https://time.com/5951772/ibogaine-drug-treatment-addiction/
- Ibogaine PHARMACOLOGY
Heroin and cocaine addiction is not only physically and psychologically harmful to the addict; the impact on family members, friends, and employment is equally destructive. Ibogaine, an indole alkaloid from the West African shrub, Tabernanthe iboga, has proven effective in treating a wide range of addictions. It is part of a larger alternative drug rehabilitation movement, and a fascinating study calling on 191 volunteers details its effectiveness.
Researchers concluded in “Ibogaine Detoxification Transitions Opioid and Cocaine Abusers Between Dependence and Abstinence: Clinical Observations and Treatment Outcomes” that ibogaine therapy administered under treatment professionals in safe doses diminishes the withdrawal symptoms from opioids and reduces drug cravings. This is excellent news not only for heroin rehabilitation but also for fentanyl detox, among others. Ibogaine treatment in Mexico has been developing rapidly and the study’s authors conclude that product development of single dose ibogaine holds great promise moving forward.
Read the full article here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5996271/
- Ibogaine for Opioid Withdrawal
Ibogaine as a holistic approach to drug rehabilitation has been gaining popularity in certain countries around the world. In recent years Ibogaine treatment centers in Mexico and Canada have been in high demand with patients from the United States. No surprise given the impressive success rate of Ibogaine. Even a few states in the US have started to consider legalizing its controlled usage.
The administration of Ibogaine outside of a clinical setting is strongly discouraged as cardiac issues may arise. Those who consider purchasing ibogaine and self-administering are taking a risk that is greatly reduced when administered by professionals in a well-equipped facility.
Click here to read the full article: https://www.pharmacy.umn.edu/degrees-and-programs/postgraduate-pharmacy-residency-program/news-events-and-publications/curbside-consult-volume-16-issue-3-third-quarter-2018/ibogaine-opioid-withdrawal